Jesse was born in Houston, Texas. He holds his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Florida. Jesse practices in Estate Planning, Probate, Business Transactions, Commercial Real Estate, and Taxation. He is an approved title agent for First American Title Insurance Company and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
Jesse brings strong litigation experience to his practice, and is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Federal Appeals and all state and federal courts in the State of Florida
Jesse holds an LL.M. (Master of Laws) in Taxation from the University of Florida’s Graduate Tax Program.
- North Central Florida Estate Planning Council
- North Florida Association of Real Estate Attorneys
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Tax Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Probate Section
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce
- LG41 (Leadership Gainesville, 41st Class)