John was born in Gainesville, Florida. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida in 1994, and his law degree from the University of Florida in 1998.
John practices in Commercial and Residential Real Property Transactions and Financing, Estate Planning, and Probate. He is an approved title agent for First American Title Insurance Company and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar – Executive Council Former Member
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Bench-Bar Committee – Eighth Judicial Circuit
- Builder’s Association of North Central Florida. Board Member and Co-Counsel. Vice-President, 2013
- Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors, Co-Counsel
- North Florida Area Real Estate Council, President 2007
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, 2014-2015
- Chairman 2014-2015 Business Community Coalition, 2014-2015